[lbo-talk] ashkenazy jews

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Mon Sep 27 21:35:49 PDT 2004

It's so weird. In Romania if you have very fair skin, red or blonde hair, and blue eyes, everyone knows you're Jewish. Freckles are the great giveaway. In my family, my father (hazel eyes, light brown hair, fair skin) is Jewish; my mother (dark brown slanted eyes, dark skin, black hair) is Romanian/Christian (with some Mongol/Cuman rider thrown in).

Thank dog for misegynation. My father was a firm believer. Great way to defeat racism. Can't be beat.

Joanna