[lbo-talk] Re: Fwd: <nettime> A hacker manifesto 007-020

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Tue Sep 28 18:28:43 PDT 2004

Doug wrote

> Dennis Redmond wrote:

>> It's just that everyone is waiting for GTA San Andreas

> I have no idea what you're talking about.

> Doug

an about to be released computer game. good politics. 16 yr old nephew stayed over this weekend by me on the UpperWestSide. he's a junior in a rural (Hagerstown) Maryland high school. his comments on the stupidity of his surroundings make Wojtsek sound like a booster Rotarian. he wants to take a year off after graduating, leave the US & learn another language. then he wants to go to college in Canada. i want him sent to family and friends in Berlin. he dreams of Prague where he could meet the computer game designers.

john mage