[lbo-talk] Maximise or satisfice? (was:stupid americans?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 00:40:51 PDT 2004

It's the same impulse that blames all economic problems everywhere and in every instance on the IMF and structural-adjustment policies. It's part of Americocentrism. America as the root of all evil. Really I think a lot of it is just intellectual lazyness, the lack of taking time to understand the outside world.