[lbo-talk] Elegant Gothic Lolita

R rhisiart at charter.net
Wed Sep 29 18:45:17 PDT 2004

At 04:43 PM 9/29/2004, you wrote:

>How do most men react to female sexual aggression? In my experience, very,
>very negatively. It might be a favorite fantasy, but in real life, NOT.
>
>Joanna

the issue isn't black and white, folks. depends on the guy; depends on the woman. depends on the situation and the relationship.

speaking personally, i've never run unless i thought she was running a game. believe it or not, in real life there are some women who are seductive just for the hell of it and have no intention of following through.

we need more joannas!