[lbo-talk] dirty bombs: a fraud

snit snat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 06:49:24 PDT 2004

I know someone who spent endless amounts of time trying to get major media outlets to let him explain this. They didn't want to hear it. Why ruin a story that keeps people glued to the set and hitting your Web site for information about how to project themselves?

I posted this, long ago, right after 9/11. As the guy says, believe him or not, but a real nuclear bomb is the only weapon of mass destruction. Everything else the administration tries to get us in a tizzy about is a load of horse hockey.

http://www.interesting-people.org/archives/interesting-people/200110/msg00311.html

"We're in a fucking stagmire."

--Little Carmine, 'The Sopranos'