[lbo-talk] re: military murders vs civilian murders?

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Sep 30 13:57:39 PDT 2004

how like our election day choice (?) but re quotes:

1) Scores of children killed in wave of Baghdad car bombings

2) How dare you criticize these heroic liberators of the Iraqi people!!!

the bbc reported it(the bombing that killed so many kids) as an attack on a passing usa military column which inadvertently hit the people at the event...death is death, but the "monsters" may not have been quite as monstrous as our coverage seems to indicate...what a surpprise...

anyway, when we kill people, it is sooooo much nicer than when these savage bastards do it...ugh.

fs