[lbo-talk] add racism to Paris Hilton's list of crimes

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 14:17:13 PDT 2004

>Thomas:
> >
> > Come on already! Everybody knows that Paris Hilton is
> > the person that the city of Paris is named after.
> >

>This was a serious question. I do not have television.
>
>Wojtek

That's a pretty recherché life you lead in old Baltimore, herr doktor. I presume you don't shop in supermarkets either, because Paris Hilton is plastered all over the tabloids, and it's hard not to get informed about her unless you use the express checkout lines only.

Anyway, FYI, Paris is a hotel heiress who makes fun of poor people on situation-reality TV programs. In her spare time she stars in pornographic videos with poor production values.

Carl