[lbo-talk] Kerry vs Bush

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Thu Sep 30 21:48:51 PDT 2004

John Stewart rules. And this is the best Kerry has ever looked. I was shocked. I didn't think he could do this.

Bush is an utter moron. What a complete tool.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of martin Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 7:15 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Kerry vs Bush

Jon Stewart said that this is the first time he's seen Kerry when he thought that he might consider voting for him rather than against Bush. (paraphrased)

Martin