[lbo-talk] Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

martin mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Apr 2 16:24:33 PST 2005

On Apr 2, 2005, at 3:43 PM, Thomas Brown wrote:

> Which of Wiener's examples is worse than faking a genocide? And why
> should I keep quiet about Churchill's research misconduct, just
> because right-wingers don't like his insults to the 9/11 dead?

I don't see your blanket theory any more 'substantiated' than his. So if you want to create guilt from a presumptive motive why not accept the accusation of opportunism when it's applied to you? Because it's that accusation that you're objecting to, much as you want to twist the focus to accuse others of supporting terrorism.

Martin