[lbo-talk] Re: whipping cures mental disorders

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Sat Apr 2 17:39:48 PST 2005

My family had a pretty atrocious experience with LSD. In 1965, my mother was hospitalized with post-partum depression and was given LSD as a remedy without anyone being consulted. So there she was, in a foreign country whose language she didn't speak, sitting in a hospital bed ....when suddendly big hairy spiders started crawling around her room. Not good.

My father found out what happened and threatened to sue the hospital if they didn't stop giving her the drug. They stopped.

There some very odd experimenting going around....

Joanna