[lbo-talk] Now, even Hollywood's outsourcing to India

Sujeet Bhatt sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 10:01:10 PDT 2005

As of 2002, there was already some Bollywood stuff available at the Blockbuster close to my house in as unlikely a place as West Linn, Oregon. I have been in India for the last 2 years, so I'd very much like to know if the Blockbuster by the Safeway near Rosemont Middle School has improved its Bollywood collection in this period. Anyone from West Linn on this list?

Sujeet