[lbo-talk] linux and health

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Sun Apr 3 16:28:18 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> I guess I'm _really_ surprised to see ravi pointing out all the
> usability problems with linux! :)

i am an idealogue, not a bigot ;-). plus i don't have access to good pot, so lack the free thinking required to recommend linux (or any unix) to an end user!

> I was responding to your claim that the meal was unhealthy. A vegetarian
> will obviously think so.

as a lifelong vegetarian, i don't give a rat's arse about people's health (present company excluded, of course, since many of you may still buy me a drink ;-)). i just wish that if people had to eat animals, they would do so in a manner that requires lesser horror than the current methods employ.

--ravi