[lbo-talk] Now, even Hollywood's outsourcing to India

Dennis Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Sun Apr 3 17:45:33 PDT 2005

Sujeet wrote:

> I have been in India for the last 2 years, so I'd very much
> like to know if the Blockbuster by the Safeway near Rosemont Middle
> School has improved its Bollywood collection in this period. Anyone
> from West Linn on this list?

Funny you should mention Oregon -- I'm not in West Linn, but I can vouch for the fact that Bollywood flicks are now starting to show up in Eugene, OR's major video stores. The local alternative video place has some good stuff, and there's a recently-opened Indian grocery which has a superlative and reasonably-priced collection.

-- DRR