[lbo-talk] Fwd: lbo-talk unsubscribe notification

Michael Dawson mdawson at pdx.edu
Sun Apr 3 18:25:16 PDT 2005

Sad and sadder. Whatever else anybody says about Brown, he is the author of the only properly balanced thing I've read about Churchill Affair: his history list editorial where he observed it is a loss any way you slice it. And it's quite alarming to see this forum threatening excommunication of somebody over a legitimately open question for the left. The idea that Churchill is drawing us into hanging ourselves with his (and, apparently, our own) rope seems to me to be panning out.