[lbo-talk] For Carl R. & Wojtek

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Apr 4 11:19:46 PDT 2005

In the recurrent discussion of obese americans, has it been pointed out that one first needs to subtract from the total all those obese persons who are on ADs. I was trying to think this morning of the various overweight individuals who I know personally. That's a distorted sampling, but might be of some interest. Every single one of them that I could think of so far was on ADs. I was underweight for decades, and got _almost_ up to normal weight after I started taking ADs.

Carrol