[lbo-talk] Inconvenient facts

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 4 14:23:12 PDT 2005

> As to 911, my own personal first thought was
> "Goddamned Israel

My own personal first thought is, I better get the fuck out of the Federal Courthouse (in Chicago) where I was working at the time.

Watching the towers burn, etc., in a neighborhood bar, I thought, how unbelievably awful, and is my mother in law OK (couldn't get though to New York) -- and I worried about my friends in NYC -- you guys too, Doug & Liza -- and maybe it's the McVeigh militia types, but no, this was too brilliant. And again, how awful. And: they are gonna come down on us like a hammer. And: this means war with Iraq. Also I injured by foot dropping a heavy metal coffee mug on it.