[lbo-talk] RE: Inconvenient facts

lweiger at umich.edu lweiger at umich.edu
Mon Apr 4 16:03:16 PDT 2005

Justin wrote:

> I agree with Doug.

Well, I agree with what you say below, and never meant to suggest anything to the contrary (I don't think I did). That's why I wrote in my first message on this subject that Brown's timing was lamentable. But I'm not so sure that waiting for the "proper" time to set things straight is as easy as you seem to imply (though in this particular case, Brown should've just waited a year or so).

-- Luke