[lbo-talk] Re: Inconvenient facts

John Mage jmage at panix.com
Mon Apr 4 16:42:13 PDT 2005

>> As to 911, my own personal first thought was "Goddamned Israel

> My own personal first thought is, I better get the fuck out of the

> Federal Courthouse (in Chicago) where I was working at the time.

I was having breakfast at Patrick and Mary's <http://www.gwaiihaanas.com/ENGLISH/photo_albums/PhotoAlbum_People/People1.htm>, and Patrick got a radio message. He came back and said that our friends in Charlotte City said to tell the guys from Manhattan that it was "under attack". I asked Patrick what his monthly rates were, and he answered "your money's not good any more, what can you do that's useful?" Couldn't think of a thing, dammit - otherwise i'd still be there.

john mage