[lbo-talk] Stuck on a desert island

tully tully at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 4 23:51:18 PDT 2005

On Tuesday 05 April 2005 01:12 am, John Adams wrote:
>I never cared for that album, or that entire turn in the Tull
> career. It's _Benefit_ and _Stand Up_ and _This Was_ where you find
> the real good stuff.

*Two* people on one list with this much knowledge of Tull?? Have I died and gone to heaven? lol

Stand Up and Benefit are fantastic albums. This_Was had some songs I didn't care as much about as did Too Old to RocknRoll and some of the latest stuff. But there are so many great songs covering so many years. Witch's Promise, Sweet Dream, Dr. Bogenbroom, Nursie, Raising Steam, Crossword, Undressed to Kill, King Henry's Madrigal, Acres Wild, Jack Frost and the Hooded Crow are some of my favorites. If I had to choose, I'd have to say that Salamander is my favorite song.

If you were stuck on a desert island and could only listen to the complete works of one group, composer, or musician, who would it be? You know my answer.

--tully