[lbo-talk] Murder Inc. [Proud and Insolent Youth

Bryan bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue Apr 5 09:30:14 PDT 2005

"[...] His close friends knew that Mickel suffered from depression, underwent counseling and took antidepressants. [...]"

After reading Alexander Cockburn latest article on Prozac and violence (http://counterpunch.com/cockburn04022005.html), this quote above, from the article about the copkiller who posted on Indymedia, seemed to pop out at me.

It would be interesting to know what his meds were...

Bryan