[lbo-talk] re:New Imperialism?

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Tue Apr 5 09:09:36 PDT 2005

Why all the culturalism? After 1967, it dawned on otherwise/previously anti-semitic U.S. elites that they could have a marvelously insane, destabilizing, and deniable aircraft carrier right next to the oil. What else does anybody need to know? These people don't give a rat's ass about anybody's "civilization," including their own.