[lbo-talk] Delong puts the smackdown on ol' Whiskers

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 5 19:19:25 PDT 2005

> Because I want to save an undergrad who's ODing on capital from
> drowning in the swamp that is the labor theory of value...
>
> Would you wish anybody to disappear into *that* swamp?
>
> Brad DeLong

I wonder if you would do the same for those lost in the swamp of micro-economics? Lets just bring up that old chestnut of Cambridge across the pond: "What is capital"? Clearly you and your farmers have opted for an abstinence theory of profit and interest. What an old discredited chestnut indeed.

Travis