[lbo-talk] Delong puts the smackdown on ol' Whiskers

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:58:52 PDT 2005

>From: "T Fast" <tfast at yorku.ca>
>
>... Brad will never be famous...nor will he ever make a novel contribution
>to that degenerate research program to which he belongs.

[With your help, Brad *can* make that novel contribution! Here's the scoop from his website:]

Fundraising:

Want to dump some money into my U.C. Berkeley research account? It will go to give my research assistants (and me) better computers, more books, and money to hire people to hover over the xerox machine...

Checkout Secure Transaction

PayPal is the secure payment processor for your seller, delong at econ.berkeley.edu.

Pay To: delong at econ.berkeley.edu Payment For: Fund Brad DeLong's Academic Research

<http://www.j-bradford-delong.net/movable_type/>