[lbo-talk] speaking of the state of economics

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Thu Apr 7 07:53:30 PDT 2005

LOL just like a Harvard economist to steal a truck load of shit. I guess he had to reload his stock of bullshit.

Travis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: "lbo-talk" <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2005 10:39 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] speaking of the state of economics