[lbo-talk] Delong puts the smackdown on ol' Whiskers

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Thu Apr 7 11:48:58 PDT 2005

> So, from differential ownership of productive assets,
> we can predict exploitation. No disagreement. No value
> theory, either. -- andienach

But this is your peculiar interpretation. I have a theory of where differential ownership comes from -- coercively stolen products of human work. I think that explains a very great deal about actual history and future likelihoods, including where the stolen surpluses come from. Without purposive human labor, wealth usually does not grow quickly enough to yield economic surpluses and social classes.