[lbo-talk] Re: demand a supply...now!

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Thu Apr 7 13:54:37 PDT 2005

>"Isn't price based very largely on demand? Is there anything wrong
>with that?"

naaah...here's an idea...

let's all go on a fast, for maybe a day or two, and not buy any food...that lowered demand will, naturally, see a decrease in food prices..then hungry poor folks will be able to eat..right?.

and then we can all move out of our apartmemnts for a month or so, stay in our cars or double up with friends, and the lack of demand for housing will see a lowering in prices, and then homeless folks will be able to afford housing...right?

thanks, i feel much better now...

fs