[lbo-talk] Shiavo "Forbidden video"

Michael Dawson MDawson at pdx.edu
Fri Apr 8 09:26:17 PDT 2005

Bunk and more bunk. The politics of the Schiavo case are entirely tracked as usual. The whole stink is the product of the political right's ongoing (and wildly successful) efforts to divert and confuse politics. Meanwhile, Woj, your blanket talk about "Us-ers" is rather sickening. As usual, it levels all distinctions and hangs them equally around everybody's necks. And why are you here if it's such an unredeemed stink-hole? Why don't you return to Poland, that bastion of Enlightenment and the Beer Party?