[lbo-talk] Shiavo "Forbidden video"

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 8 22:18:22 PDT 2005

> On Apr 8, 2005, at 11:49 PM, Michael Dawson wrote:
>
> > Even if one disagrees with that, it can't help Marta that she's so
> > barkingly
> > irrational about this.
>
> I disagree with her, but I have a question for you: If your argument is
> so strong, how come you have to stoop to insults like 'barkingly
> irrational'?
>
> Even though I think you're closer to the truth than she is here, you're
> the one who's coming off as irrational.
>
> john A

Marta hasn't exactly been the picture of rationality in this discussion. Don't forget she was the one who compared people who disagreed with her to Nazi's. I usually consider that comparison a sign of a very weak position not to mention the height of insulting to anyone working for justice. Beyond just bad form.

John Thornton