[lbo-talk] Cain's wife

Bryan bryan at indymedia.org.il
Sat Apr 9 10:09:07 PDT 2005

Rashi(Rabbi Shlomo ben Isaac from the 11th Century C.E.)one of the most famous and revered (whatever that means) Jewish commentators on the Tanach and Talmud, holds that a twin sister was born with Cain, but two twin sisters were born with Abel. He also says that Cain married his twin sister.

How he knows and what that means for us I don't know...

Bryan