[lbo-talk] Wall Street downloads

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 10:27:27 PDT 2005

On Apr 9, 2005 5:33 PM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> By the way, I got an email from someone who refused to use Paypal,
> because of some unspecified "policies." Any one else have any prob
> with Paypal?

I wasn't particularly impressed when I emailed them to ask how to set up my (Republic of) Ireland bank account with them and they replied "to open up a British bank account..."

On top of that, it turned out they didn't accept Irish bank accounts. That was a few years ago, but I haven't been inclined to find out if things have changed.