[lbo-talk] Wall Street downloads

T Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Apr 9 12:10:50 PDT 2005

> About 1% of the downloaders have contributed, in amounts ranging from $2
> to $30. And the haul so far is equivalent to the royalties I would have
> earned on the sale of about 200 copies (vs 2100 downloads) - a purely
> notional amount, though, given Verso's royalty payment practices.

> Doug

Hey Doug, there are couple of Profs at York who have assigned this book as part of their mandatory readings. I will talk to them and ask that when they assign it in the fall they ask for the class to make a group contribution. I take it if they dont like paypal you would take a cheque? Who knows by september there might be a 1:1 parity between the dollars.

Travis