[lbo-talk] Feedback

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 9 14:46:15 PDT 2005

> I've sent lots of material here on Chechnya, but
> gotten precious little feedback on it, except from
> Dwayne Monroe. Should I avoid sending this stuff in future?
>
> Nu, zayats, pogodi!

While I appreciate the information it is usually totally new for me so I have no other information against which to weigh it and make comments. It neither refutes nor supports other information or ideas I may have on the situation. If you ceased sending anything on Chechnya I would lose the only source I have for information on that region at the moment. Keep it coming as far as I'm concerned.

John Thornton