[lbo-talk] Feedback

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 10 10:32:33 PDT 2005

One overlimit:

I and Joanna wrote:

--- Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- joanna bujes <jbujes at covad.net> wrote:
> > I don't mind it and would prefer that you don't
> stop
> > -- but there is a
> > sameness about the reports: banditry, slavery,
> > criminality, ....
>
> That's what Chechnya is all about!

Actually the Chechnyafree people (that is, probably folks in Grozny) do have reports on the economic reconstruction projects:

08.04.05. The Red Cross is to help small business in Chechnya

06.04.05. The “Nurenergo” Workers Have Been Awarded the “Businesslike Woman” Medals

28.03.05. Spring Sowing Campaign Launched

24.03.05. Italy shows interest in Achxoi-Martan Company

14.03.05. Chechnya’s railway infrastructure is being reconstructed

09.03.05. The first complex of the Argun thermal power station commissioned

08.03.05. Seven industrial enterprises function in Chechnya

03.03.05. The poultry factory in Shali restoring its past fame

24.02.05. Russian Railways Company helps Chechnya

23.02.05. Rosselkhozbank works successfully in Chechnya

14.02.05. The Construction Directorate maintains its active effort in Chechnya

Etc. : http://www.chechnyafree.ru/index.php?section=economeng&lng=eng

Nu, zayats, pogodi!