Re: [lbo-talk] Marx -- Schmarx (download NOW and save £995!)

Robert D. Day robertdd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 16:44:50 PDT 2005

Can you tell us more about this series by Routledge?

On Apr 10, 2005, at 2:16 PM, Tom Walker wrote:

[snip] I should mention that my FREE .pdf file represents a savings of £995 off the price of the 10-volume set of "extremely scarce and difficult to find" materials (which includes the 1821 pamphlet) scheduled to be published by Routledge this year. How do we do it at Work Less? VOLUME! VOLUME! VOLUME!

http://www.worklessparty.org/timework/source%20and%20remedy.pdf [snip] The Sandwichman