[lbo-talk] Re:What Is Value, Anyway?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 14:05:23 PDT 2005

> Do we need yellow dye number 5 in our pickles?
>
> No.
>
> Subtract that time from the social necessary total.
>
> Do we need ungodly amounts of ads to communicate
> what we, as an
> association of free producers, have created?
>
> No.
>
> Subtract that time from the socially necessary
> total.

I am so pleased that we have the authority on what we really need here, no need to consult people; s(no doubt ideological distorted) preferences. Just as Mike. Or the Party. Or the Planning Commission. Or your neighbors. So if you _think_ you need, say, bondage gear to attain sexual satisfaction but would rather not discuss it with mike or the authorities (democratic, of course!) or your neighbors, well, you never really needed it in the fitst place.

Do I get a say in this?

i don't think we need rutabagas. Or chocolate milk. Definitely do not think we need hip hop. Sorry, you hip hop fans, I am the Man, and I know what we need.