[lbo-talk] the 100

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Apr 12 10:38:44 PDT 2005

Chris Doss wrote:

> I don't even know who four out of the top ten people
> on this list are. ;) I think this is probably more of
> a ranking of "how often a person's name appeared in
> the pages of TIME in the last year."

I don't see Time magazine on that list.

Oh right, fewer and fewer people are reading Time and Newsweek these days.

When you run out of journalism, start printing lists.

Of obscure people...

Ann Coulter? Isn't she a dude?

They left off one important person, err, corpse: the body of John Paul II, which was powerful enough to draw many of the world's political and religious leaders to Rome last week.

Not even Oprah or Bill Gates could pull that off.

I'll stop now before my email starts reading like a Larry King USA Today column.

How about that Chen Shui-bian?

Chuck0