[lbo-talk] the 100

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 12 10:51:55 PDT 2005

--- Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote: Oh right, fewer and fewer people are reading Time and Newsweek these days.

--

They started printing a Russian edition of Newsweek a year or so ago, part of the Onslaught of the American Glossies along with Forbes and Rolling Stone (are these all owned by the same people)? It's a lot better than I remember Newsweek being in the States, and very interesting to compare content. (My favorite was the big special on attitudes in different parts of the former USSR to the collapse of the Union -- in the Baltics, everybody's glad it fell, in the 'stans, everybody mourns it.)

Nu, zayats, pogodi!