[lbo-talk] Salon on Andrea Dworkin

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Wed Apr 13 11:05:25 PDT 2005

Speaking of Pacifica, I did a program on it this a.m. on taxes. They (Verna A.B. and some guy) included three (3) wingnuts favoring a national retail sales tax, including a dude named "Jabari" who said it would "Free D.C." from the man's yoke. I was so shocked at the lineup I nearly had an aneurysm.

mbs

Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Salon on Andrea Dworkin

Right. Pick up any left journal and you'll see mostly sparkling writing, fresh thought, and lovely graphics. Or flip on a Pacifica station and you'll hear the aural equivalent. Can't imagine what people have been complaining about! Doug