[lbo-talk] more AD

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 13 13:36:43 PDT 2005

And from my liberal-left viewpoint, not at all! Its indeed curious that you would designate the left as hypocritical when the idea, "Do as you will, unless it harms me or others" is virtually our mantra. My point being, how does one become a hypocrite when they are not passing judgment on the behaviour of others? Unless of course the behaviour being derided is the behaviour of intolerance itself. If being intolerant of intolerance makes me a hypocrite, then so be it! I'm a hypocrite.

Gary Williams

http://mycos.blogspot.com/