[lbo-talk] Peak Oil or Oil Bubble?

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu Apr 14 11:35:07 PDT 2005

> Cheap driving was one of the key driving forces of
> the suburban sprawl ...

And it will continue to be a driving force in the future :-)

> When I was in Paris, I used exclusively the subway ...

When I was in Paris, I was a tourist and only went to the places the tourists go. London has a similar grid, but we've heard here before that car use in the greater London area has been growing at around the same pace as seen here in the US.

In some ways Europe is Very Different than the US, but not in this way.

/jordan