[lbo-talk] conservative appreciations of AD

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Sun Apr 17 07:38:06 PDT 2005

> Politically she belonged to the far, far, far left, but she had little use
> for an antiwar movement that made excuses for Saddam Hussein or Islamic
> extremism.

What horseshit. Apart from the WWP (and its mini-spin-offs), who is Frum talking about?

And if I recall correctly, it was the prowar right that made excuses for Saddam Hussein and Islamic extremism (in Afghanistan) when the real butchery went down.

Dworkin, Frum & Hitch at dinner? Pass the arsenic.

DP