[lbo-talk] AP: "Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore"

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 17 15:38:06 PDT 2005

Ok...I'm gettig a little bit of that "Cat Scratch Fever", so I will meet you over there. Anybody else coming along? Michael P???

Thomas

--- Mycos <mycos at shaw.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for the link. This should be fun. Anybody??
> Les go...!
>
> Gary Williams
>
> http://mycos.blogspot.com/
>

> tully wrote:
> > Nugent is a nutcase for sure, though I'm not so
> sure that the story
> > below is true. Nugent swears its a lie, that his
> deferment was
> > because of attending community college, but these
> stories persist.
> >
> > I spent quite a few months discussing matters on
> the Nuge forum and
> > the nuge himself is a frequent poster. You might
> have some fun
> > joining up and seeing how long you can continue to
> post without
> > getting the boot. Make sure you have plenty of
> asbestos underware.
> > See the Talk Back forum at
> http://www.tednugent.com
> >
> > I learned alot about how the right wing thinks
> over there. There are
> > a few people on that board who are well read and
> can discuss things
> > sanely, but they are a very tiny minority. Ted is
> the worst of the
> > lot.
> >
> > --tully
> >
> > On Sunday 17 April 2005 03:57 pm, John Adams
> wrote:
> >
> >>This, from the guy who shit his pants before going
> to the draft
> >>office so wouldn't have to go. Jeebus, what a
> fucking hypocrite.
> >>
> >>http://www.answers.com/topic/ted-nugent
> >>
> >>Nugent avoided the draft during the Vietnam War.
> In an interview for
> >>the July 15, 1990 Detroit Free Press Magazine,
> Nugent detailed how
> >>he avoided the draft:
> >>
> >> "He claims that 30 days before his draft board
> physical, he
> >>stopped all forms of personal hygiene. The last 10
> days, he
> >>ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi;
> and a week before
> >>his physical, he stopped using bathrooms
> altogether, virtually
> >>living inside pants caked with his own excrement,
> stained by his
> >>urine. That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he
> says. �... but if
> >>I would have gone over there, I'd have been
> killed, or I'd have
> >>killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the
> foxholes...I would
> >>have killed everybody.�"
> >>
> >>I pick door A!
> >>
> >> John A

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"