[lbo-talk] AP: "Ted Nugent to Fellow NRAers: Get Hardcore"

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 17 16:02:21 PDT 2005

Y'know...It occurs to me that someone like Nugent makes a a rather large opening in the otherwise well-crafted shield that other media outlets have provided for the right-wing. The "nuge" has presented a forum, a billboard for the *real* grassroots logic (as it were <g>) and reasoning that constitutes the American right. Ironically, a small tour of his website immediately betrays the mindset of those who espouse the NRA tick-tock and its lack of, well, shall I say ....'depth'?

What I'm saying is that the posts from the "nuges" admirers are precisely the the type of sh*t that has always brought the right wing down; It's lack of coherence, justification, and distance from simple humanity. The "nuges" website is full of precisely the crap that can be used against it. Fill your boots with quotes from the site. Equate Bush and Nugent. Hell...they might even do us a favor and say so publicly. That should be the beginning of the end.

Gary Williams

http://mycos.blogspot.com/