[lbo-talk] When reading him isn't enough. . . .

lbo at inkworkswell.com lbo at inkworkswell.com
Mon Apr 18 09:20:59 PDT 2005

Just entertaining myself:

http://inkworkswell.com/Max/MaxStore.html

Anyway, if you have time, take it for a test drive. If it's not working for MAC/IE, then get Tiger! :)

http://inkworkswell.com/Max/index.html http://inkworkswell.com/Max/mt/index.html http://inkworkswell.com/Max/mt/Archives.html http://inkworkswell.com/Max/mt/ArchiveEntry.html

Max hasn't approved any of this, but I'd like to know if the CSS holds up.

The stuff at the store is in beta -- because I don't really like the logo. Just slapped something together, quick-n-dirty, to get something up there and see what dimensions/DPI work best.

Coming soon, though, an "economically incorrect" babydoll tee!

Replies to mailto:henry at inkworkswell.com