[lbo-talk] Zizek (the movie & the man) in SF

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Mon Apr 18 17:35:54 PDT 2005

This movie is really great. I saw a rough cut at the Brecht Forum in NYC a couple of weeks ago, and it's really smart & fun. Laura Hanna is next door as I type this tuning up the sound & color, so it should be even better on Thursday. It's almost all SZ talking, with the help of the brilliant & charming Astra Taylor - a real departure from that tedious documentary style of talking heads and high seriousness.