[lbo-talk] My Last Contact With Red Squares

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Apr 19 10:49:22 PDT 2005

On Apr 19, 2005, at 1:34 PM, snitsnat wrote:

> You've frequently commented on ugly Long Island sweaters and that sort
> of thing.

While we're on the subject, my wife recently brought home a nice used CD of the first Blondie album, and as I was listening to "Rip Her To Shreds" and questioning whether this could be the song of an unhip girl mocking the popular crowd (nice hypothesis, but I don't think it holds up), I got onto the question off, "What is a 'Robert Hall sweater', anyway?"

Any help? Here's the lyric: http://lyrics.duble.com/lyrics/B/blondie-lyrics/blondie-rip-her-to- shreds-lyrics.htm

John A