[lbo-talk] Re: gorgeous moscow subway stations

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Wed Apr 20 04:10:01 PDT 2005

On Apr 19, 2005, at 11:18 PM, jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Thorncrown Chapel is a monstrosity, Fay Jones was a hack (and a shitty
> university instructor),

Well, I can't argue the first two, as they're matters of opinion (and you're welcome to yours), but having worked directly across the street from his office and on the campus where he taught, I got to know several of the architecture students, and one of his particular students quite well, and I never heard any complaints about him as a teacher--quite the opposite.

John A