[lbo-talk] Heidegger and Ratzinger....oh freude, freude

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 03:39:24 PDT 2005

All this means is that both Heidegger and Ratzinger lived in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. Everybody in R's age cohort was in the Hitler Youth. My grandfather was in the Hitler Youth and my grandmother was in the League of German Girls or whatever you called it (she was 14 in 1945). It was not voluntary.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2089-1572667,00.html

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2000/apr2000/heid-a03.shtml

http://evans-experientialism.freewebspace.com/cartooncontents.htm