[lbo-talk] Reply to Kelley

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Thu Apr 21 06:33:28 PDT 2005

> Have you got kids? Sometimes they complicate the "get out" part.

Yes. Actually, I started "getting out" of some of the stuff I described earlier when my son was about 2. All later "get outs" were with the kid in tow - and finally when we got to Baltimore and he started HS, he rebelled and refused to move anywhere.

Lest someone say these "get outs" were bad for the kid - the kid did fine, traveled places on his own (US, Europe, Cuba), and graduated from Emerson two years ago.

Wojtek