[lbo-talk] Spitting on the troops (the psy-war continues)...

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 21 17:44:30 PDT 2005

At least one thing is certain. The only confirmed case of someone spitting on another because of their stance regarding the Vietnam war is now positively confirmed as a vet spitting on a peace protester, not the other way around. Let the history books record *that*.

Gary Williams

http://mycos.blogspot.com/